How do I save a report?
1. Select the Memberships tab at the top left of the screen.
2. Hover over the More tab, and select Reports.
3. Select the Standard Reports tab, and select you desired template.
4. From the template screen, you may choose to customize the information in the report by selecting Customize. For more information on how to customize a report, visit the article: How do I customize a report?
5. Once you have finalised the information in the report, you may save it by selecting Save As.
6. Enter in the Report Name, Report Description, and the select Report Folder from the drop-down menu. You may select Save if you just want to save a report, select Save and Run Report if you also want the report to be run.
For more information on reports, visit the following articles: